1) A TFP model release must be signed prior to the shoot comencing. Without this, the shoot will not take place. An example of the Test/TFP model release can be found here.
2) The shots from the shoot will be provided to the model within 1 week of the test shoot for the model to select shots to be edited. This will be via lo-res jpegs or a pdf tear sheet possibly with a rokerphotography watermark. These images are strictly for selection purposes only and must not be shared in any form unless previously agreed.
3) The model may select a maximum of four shots to be edited for each hour shot. So for a two hour shoot, eight shots to be edited may be chosen. For parts of hours shot, then the shots will be divided for each 15 minutes.
4) Edited hi-res shots will usually be provided with four weeks of the shoot, unless advised otherwise (when travelling a delay may occur or paid work may need to take priority). I may also provide, at my discretion, addtional shots I choose to edit in the first few weeks after the shoot.
5) Both the model and the photographer may only use the shots for non-commercial purposes. e.g. portfolios or social media. Any other use must be agreed by all parties.
6) TFP/Test print shots must not be used on any paywall sites (e.g. Onlyfans, Patreon etc…) Should the shots be used on a models commercial site then a flatrate fee of £200, in addition to a £20 per edited photo fee will be charged. (e.g a 2 hour shoot with 8 edited images would incur a fee of £360 regardless of how many images from the shoot were used on the paysite).
7) Chaperones are welcome, but please do mention this prior to shooting and they will be expected to remain a discreet distance away while shooting.
8) ID may be asked for prior to shooting – please don’t take offence if so!
9) Variations in any terms must be discussed prior to shooting and agreed in writing.
10) If the model would like an additional release form signed by the photographer this must be shared prior to the day of the shoot. Undisclosed releases will not be signed.
11) If the model needs to cancel this must be done by 7am on the day of the shoot as much as is possible.
12) Model expenses will not normally be considered for TFP/Test shoots. The note above and release are to protect both the model and the photographer.
I’m happy to discuss variations of these prior to the shoot to suit needs (e.g. part paid/part TFP).