TFP Model Release Form
This form must be signed by the model at least 24 hours prior to the start of the shoot, unless otherwise agreed in writing or the shoot will be deemed cancelled by the model.
This Model Release Agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into between [Model’s Full Name] (“Model”) and Roker Photography (“Photographer”) on this [Date] (the “Effective Date”).
I hereby grant to Roker Photography by Owen Roker (Photographer) the absolute and irrevocable right and permission with respect to the photographs that he has taken of myself with the following Terms:
- Photoshoot Details:
- a. The Model agrees to participate in a Time-for-Print (TFP) photoshoot conducted by Photographer.
- Photo Delivery:
- a. The Photographer agrees to provide the Model with 5 edited hi-res photos, with no watermark, for each hour of the photoshoot, according to the Model’s selection within 3 weeks of the model making their selection, unless otherwise notified in advance of the shoot in writing.
- b. The Model’s photo selection files will be lo-res files, dimensions not exceeding 1000px x 1000px, possibly watermarked, delivered electronically to the Model within 72 hours of the photoshoot, unless otherwise notified in advance in writing.
- c. The Model acknowledges that the selection files provided by the Photographer are solely for the purpose of selecting images for editing and shall not be used for any other purposes without the Photographer’s written approval. The Photographer expressly prohibits the use of the images for selection on pay wall sites like, but not limited to, Onlyfans.
- d. The Model agrees to compensate the Photographer with a flat fee of £500 if section 2.c is breached by the model.
- Usage and Consent:
- a. The Model grants Photographer the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish the photographs from the Photoshoot within the Photographers portfolio(s), website, paid subscriber content, social media, prints, Photographers print store.
- b. The Model agrees that the selected and edited photographs may be cropped, altered, or modified as deemed necessary by the Photographer.
- c. The Model releases the Photographer and any third parties acting under their authority from any liability for any violation of personal or proprietary rights that may arise from the use of the selected and edited photographs.
- d. The Model acknowledges that the Photographer retains the copyright of all photographs taken during the photoshoot and the Photographer does not assign this copyright to the Model.
- e. The Photographer grants the Model the irrevocable right to use the Models edited images for any Portfolio, Model Book, Social Media, Website or any other non commercial promotional use.
- f. The Model may not assign the rights to the model edited images to any other individual or party.
- Approval and Variations: a. The Model understands and agrees that the terms of this Agreement cannot be varied or modified on the day of the photoshoot by either party, unless mutually agreed upon in writing by both parties.
- a. This photoshoot is conducted on a Time-for-Print (TFP) basis, which means that no monetary compensation will be provided to the Model.
- b. The Model acknowledges and agrees that the edited photos provided by the Photographer shall be considered as sufficient compensation for the Model’s participation in the photoshoot.
- Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
By confirming below, the Model confirms that they have read and understood the terms and conditions of this Model Release Agreement and agree to be bound by them.